Thursday, June 14, 2012

Caroline 11 Months

It's been a really fun month with this sweet girl.  She is learning so much, getting into everything, and interacting more with her sisters.

  • She is the daintiest eater.  She uses her thumb and pointer finger to carefully pick up her food and put it in her mouth.
  • She can use a big girl sippy cup!  This amazes me, because it took the other two a long time to figure it out.
  • Her favorite food is cheese, and she likes those yummy purees hot.
  • She is taking two naps and is able to stay up a little longer between which has really helped our social calendar!
  • When we put her down to sleep in her crib, she immediately rolls over and wraps one arm and leg around her bumper pad.  It's so sweet, but I was planning to take them off after I snapped pics of her room.  Now I can't because she needs them to sleep!
  • She is a climber.  She climbs the stairs at lightning speed.  We usually catch her, and when we do she lets out a squeal.  She also gives us a look that says, "aren't you going to come get me?" when we see her heading that way.  Today I rescued her from the top of the picnic table!!
  • She sprouted a new tooth on top and it makes her smile even more contagious.

 








 




 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Squeee!!!!! I love these pics! She is SO CUTE ALycia, like SO CUTE!!!