Monday, December 13, 2010

The Annual Two Month Gap

Well, I did it again...2 months between posts around the months of October to December! Perhaps I will make it a tradition and just celebrate the craziness that creeps into our house this time of year.

Since we last posted, we celebrated Halloween with a very cute Ariel and lioness...




Hosted Thanksgiving dinner for 14 or so...


Celebrated Norah's fourth birthday- which I would like to give more time to in a later post...


Marveled at this almost 10 month old's cuteness...



And most consuming...discovered that we will be having another baby in June!


SURPRISE!


I love this picture. It pretty much sums up all of the feelings we've had since our discovery (ironically right around the end of October when my blog posts stopped). We are excited, overwhelmed, still a little bit shocked, and mostly just celebrating God's goodness. Many of you know the struggles we had to get pregnant with both of these precious girls, and this little surprise (whom we are calling Baby Sunshine) has been such a different and fun experience. A good friend of mine said it best, "Alycia, God took that year of waiting and being disappointed from you this time... what a gift!"

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!! We are rejoicing with you. For all the fullness in your life & in your belly : 0 )

Unknown said...

Yeah, how quickly does number 3 show itself??

Motormouth Macey said...

So excited for you!!! Congrats!!

Unknown said...

Way faster, for e anyway but the good news was...I didn't care, I was too freaked about being outnumbered :/