Here is Peanut at 20 weeks (and our little Boo showing her "bump" too). I've been amazed at how quickly the baby shows itself the second time around! I also forgot several things about pregnancy...
1. Weight must be gained.
Dear God,
I love the baby belly, but why oh why must I gain from my chin to my ankles?? And why do all things edible sound SO GOOD?
2. Sleep is a thing of the past. It must be hormones or something, but I just don't sleep.
3. This whole process is a miracle.
We had our big ultrasound about a week ago. Norah thought the baby waved at her. She was pretty excited. Everything is healthy. We didn't find out the sex because we are crazy- and it was sooooo fun with Norah. We also have a thumb sucker! Yes, the baby was sucking its thumb. Amazing and so precious.
1. Weight must be gained.
Dear God,
I love the baby belly, but why oh why must I gain from my chin to my ankles?? And why do all things edible sound SO GOOD?
2. Sleep is a thing of the past. It must be hormones or something, but I just don't sleep.
3. This whole process is a miracle.
We had our big ultrasound about a week ago. Norah thought the baby waved at her. She was pretty excited. Everything is healthy. We didn't find out the sex because we are crazy- and it was sooooo fun with Norah. We also have a thumb sucker! Yes, the baby was sucking its thumb. Amazing and so precious.
6 comments:
you look so great, congrats!!
What a precious picture! I am so excited for you guys! That's so incredible that you were able to see that little one sucking its thumb! Can't wait to find out who's in there!
Yeeeeaaaaaa! SO excited for you all. That is so neat that Norah could be at the ultrasound! Looking good Mama :)
That picture is hilarious! Is Norah getting swollen ankles too??
Love the picture...weight in the chin...I only see an amazing baby bump! You BOTH look wonderful. We took Brynlee to Quinton's ultrasound too-such an amazing process. By the way, Quinton looked at the belly and thinks there is a little buddy in there for him to play with. Hope you can get some rest!
You look...perfect. As does Norah. :) So so excited for the three of you!
Post a Comment