Tuesday, September 08, 2009

The "Lazy" Days of Summer


We crammed A LOT into the month of August! Here are some of my favorite pictures to sum up the end of summer...

Fresh corn on the cob- otherwise known as "cob" at our house.


Norah's first game of bowling. Kinda like watching paint dry. Just kidding, but her ball rolled very slooooooowwwwwwwly down to those pins.



We spent a couple of days in Stanley. It was COLD. Check out the "buzz" right above Norah's head. I'll pretend I meant to capture that moment.


MMMMM... Smores with a little dirt on the side.


She is becoming quite the Daddy's girl, which is a nice break for Mommy until I want a kiss. She tells me I can have one "someday mama".

3 comments:

Anza said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anza said...

Looks like a fun summer for you! Norah is looking so big and grown up-amazing how fast it goes by. Love the "cob" shot...Bryn is a BIG fan too!

Unknown said...

How are you feelin' prego? Swine flu has crazy over here! Have you stayed healthy so far? Matt & I would love a double date or just a chance to hang with your family. Let me know if you have a weekend available.