On our last trip to Castleford, Norah had the opportunity to feed cows with my dad. Here a few pictures from this latest adventure...

A lovely, hungry Holstein

Norah ready to help.

It amazes me that she has no fear of these 1000lbs.+ animals.

The highlight- driving the back hoe with Grandpa. She even got to push some buttons and move some levers. She liked to press the horn and make the cows run.

Only for a pose- at least I hope they didn't let her drive the pick-up. I was a few years older than her before I first "drove".
2 comments:
I love the look on her face in that last picture....she cracks me up! I can't believe Norah is so brave with the animals....I think Aubrey would scream and run away.....city girl.
Adorable! What fun memories! Simple things like that will stay in her heart forever!
Eric can't get enough of my parents' dairy! And I LOVE that! I loved the country life and wish every child could experience all it has to offer: dirt, poop, cow feed, dead birds, haystacks... :)
Post a Comment