Saturday, February 21, 2009

Do I Smell Old People?


Well, it is official- I am into my 30s. My birthday was on a Tuesday and Jeremy had class, so I celebrated with "my girls" with dinner and drinks in downtown Boise- pretty happenin' spot on a Tuesday night. We had a fun time.

Jeremy also planned a surprise party for me on Friday night of which there are NO pictures... you can tell who usually has the camera. It was really sweet. We went out for dinner (after some kicking and screaming on my part). I was so mad at him because he had barely acknowledged my birthday earlier in the week. He now knows that an e-card is not enough recognition- especially for a milestone birthday, or when you are trying to cover up big plans later in the week. We came home from dinner to a house full of people and I was completely surprised. Of course my first thought was, "I didn't leave my house clean enough for 15 people to be standing in right now!" I got over it.

It turns out 30 is really no big deal. I am content. I look forward to what my Thirties will bring.

Thanks to all my lovely friends and family who helped make my day and week very memorable!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Motormouth Macey said...

Happy Birthday!!! 30 is a big deal- you are 30, flirty, and fun now!

Unknown said...

You make 30 look good babe! Best wishes for this milestone year!

Stephanie said...

Love the title.....Yeah 30! The girls in your family all look so similar, yet different...if that's possible, and little Norah is next in line. I love it.

Traci said...

Happy 30th! It looks great on you dear friend! :)

Janelle said...

I think the real question here is "Do you SEE old people?" No? Good. 'Cause I didn't see any in your pictures!
Happy (late) Birthday, lady! You look fabulous!

Blessed Beehive said...

Welcome to "30"...it's not so bad...well most days. Anyway, no one would guess you as 30...you are too cute!