Even though I have been blogging for a couple of years, I am not very blog savvy. I learn a lot of things from looking at other blogs and from good ole' trial and error. Apparently, you can be tagged in another blog. Norah was tagged by her friend Aubrey (gee, thanks Stephanie...), so I hope this is the way I am supposed to carry on the "tag".
5 Things You Didn't Know About Norah
1. You probably noticed that the girl has some major hair. It can range from ringlets to a fro in the course of a normal day- depending on whether or not I have shot her with the water bottle. When it is wet and combed straight, it goes all the way down to her mid back. Beautiful curly hair thanks to her now bald daddy.
2. She can do a somersault.
3. Like most toddlers, she speaks her own language. It took us weeks to figure out that "dippy duck" is garbage truck (or any vehicle larger than her daddy's pickup).
4. She has started potty training, loves to earn that chocolate chip reward, and now undresses herself at the tail-end of a nap if I don't get her up quickly enough.
5. She is seriously strong-willed.
Keeping with the trend of tagging kids who can't protest and mommies who will feel guilty in letting the ball drop, I tag Brynlee, Simon, and Emilee.
1 comment:
I'm so glad I guilted you into this!
Isn't it hilarious trying to figure out what toddlers are saying?!
Post a Comment