Friday, November 07, 2008

Piggy PJs and High-Heeled Boots

When I got home last night (after 11 hours of conferences), I kicked off my shoes and sat down to squeeze and cuddle with my little girl. Yeah right. She wanted nothing to do with me. Forget settling down long enough to cuddle, let me have a go at those boots, Mom!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love it....she probably can walk better than I could in those things! Don't you love trying to force your child to hug/cuddle with you? By the way, is your voice sore today?

Motormouth Macey said...

haha... so stinkin' adorable!

Motormouth Macey said...

so looking through your old posts I noticed some similar parks and landmarks, and I think we live close by one another. Were are you guys located? I live behind the Walgreens, across from Fred Meyer on Locust Grove.