Monday, May 18, 2015

3 Months!

This month's big happenings were a wardrobe/closet change out.  That's quite a job!  I'm realizing that I get a lot of joy out of having them match or coordinate.  I know my days of choosing their clothes are numbered...they will be dressing themselves before too long!  They also passed the hearing test we had to take since they failed two at the hospital when they were born.

Whew.  That day.

Two friends came to the house to take care of The Three and one babe while I took the other babe to the hospital.  The test takes about two hours, and the baby has to SLEEP with all these sensors stuck to their head and in their ears.  You can see the little scabs on their foreheads from one of the sensors.  It was a long day.  After one test was finished, I rushed home to trade babies and do it all again. Thankfully they passed.

This month was also the first month with my mom gone.  Norah was on track break so I didn't have to worry about getting her to and from school quite yet.  We lived off of meals from kind friends and our trusty crockpot.




Iris Faith
moves alllll the time
is rolling from her tummy to her back
likes to snuggle up with her sister
coos
smiles
passed her hearing test
likes to see her reflection
wears size 1 diapers and 0-3 month clothes



Eloise Joy
rolls from her tummy to her back
smiles
coos
gets her fist in her mouth occasionally
passed her hearing test
is scared of her turtle toy on the playmat
likes to look at herself in the mirror
has moved into size 1 diapers
...and 0-3 month clothes!


No comments: