Saturday, January 10, 2015

Christmas Fun

We decorated for Christmas crazy early this year for two reasons.  It snowed and brought out my Christmas spirit...that could not be contained.  Also.  These babies were supposed to arrive at 36 weeks!  We had to be ready just in case.  







Nic was at our house again this year.  The Elf catches a lot of flack it seems like these days, but I have to admit I really enjoy him.  We keep it simple which is key in my opinion (no crazy messes for Mom to clean up later).  


A friend surprised us with ingredients to decorate cookies.



Caroline informed me in this picture that she was Mary and God was home babysitting Jesus.  With newborns in the midst, this just cracked me up.

We did manage to make cookies!

Getting to Santa was a challenge this year.  Daddy earns huge points in this area for braving the two hour line.  


Our traditional Christmas Eve candlelight dinner.  The first meal I made after babes were born.

Christmas Eve pajamas.

Farewell to Nic and Santa treats.  The girls insisted on water for Nic, and the shot glass was the perfect size!  We're all about being classy.





 Christmas morning picture of all FIVE GIRLS!!!!  We like to keep it real once in awhile.  Bed head and morning breath and pajamas and all.

We enjoyed the morning watching the girls open presents.  Grandma Pam and Grandpa Tom joined the festivities mid day.  We didn't get out of pajamas all day.  




 Well,  I guess Caroline did.  They love their Christmas dresses.  Ivy is still wearing her favorite one to preschool.  I didn't have the heart to take it from her closet.


Woo to the HOOOOO for handmade bathrobes from Grandma Pam and Grandpa Tom!!!


And Boogie Boards and cozy slippers from Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Mark!

Cute babies.  They were still in preemie size here.


All the grands in one shot.  I love all these faces.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the shot with all of you. No easy feat but so neat to know how everyone rallied for the first Christmas.