Wednesday, November 06, 2013

Halloween

Halloween was as low key as it gets around here.  Normally, we have family and friends over for chili and spooky food, but this year it was just us.  (And Aunt Melissa/Cousin Em for a bit).  Although we missed our full house, it was nice to focus on the girls.  Their costumes turned out so amazing!  I can take zero credit other than the idea planting.  Jeremy made the wings.  Crafty husband.


Pumpkin guts!


Oh yeah! Sure!  Absolutely...the girls carved these all by themselves...


"Helping" otherwise known as "giving Daddy practice at letting his idea of perfection be redefined."



I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!  I never get her to smile like this for the camera.  She usually has a vague stare somewhere over my shoulder in almost every picture.  Aunt Melissa was being silly for this one.  As a result, we caught that huge, gorgeous, contagious smile.


Ivy the Butterfly...

Our Butterfly Trio!


Goodbye Halloween!  Hello Holiday Season!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those turned out incredible!!!! WAY better than any store bought thing I saw this year. Way to go DIY :)