Pictures leading up to the Big Day.
Christmas play-dough...
A day out...Norah and I went to lunch and The Nutcracker Ballet. Ivy and Caroline went to lunch with Daddy. Caroline is not pictured here. I did catch her in a couple of pictures as a blur and decided to go with the one where all of the peeps were in focus.
Treats for Santa...
Ivy was sick! Such a bummer. She did manage to muster up some excitement about her new Dora backpack.
We loaded up the van and headed to my parents house mid day on Christmas. This ended up being very stressful this year. Probably a combination of a sick kid, not packing up enough the night before, and a little one who kept moving my piles when we were packing (FRANTICALLY) to leave. As if I need any help feeling like I am losing my mind?? We did have a great time once we arrived.
Ivy perked up after a nap and was super excited about her new doll bunk bed that Grandpa Mark built.
Sneaking bites from Grandpa Mark. She was generous enough to share her flu bug with him a few days later!

1 comment:
Sometimes my motto is that if I don't feel like I am losing mind, I must be doing it wrong. Chaos over here. All.the.time. But also, knowing that we wouldn't have it any other way. Such a strange dance, parenting is.
Post a Comment