Latest and Greatest Tricks and Talents:
- She is sprint crawling (defined by me as running while on all fours, the girl is fast).
- We are sprinting after her. She has about a 60-90 second turn around meaning we can have our eyes off of her for about that length of time before she is eating dirt or sticks or that tiny piece of whatever that I missed in the three times I've swept the floor, crawling UP THE STAIRS, falling over baskets. playing with the remote or garbage or outlets or electrical cords or door stopper or you name it that's dangerous. WHEW!
- She plays a game where I try to get her to say "ma ma" and she grins and responds with "da da." She thinks it's hilarious.
- She cracks herself up by making noises while in her highchair.
- She can get down after pulling herself up (this has greatly improved naptime).
- She sings during worship at church.
- She does not like to be confined by any convenient parenting contraptions (exersaucer, jumparoo, etc...)
- We have decided she is a "spirited" baby. I've given up the idea that any of my children will be "laid back."
I celebrate having strong-willed, confident girls...most days.She is also the most beautiful 10 month old at our house!

No comments:
Post a Comment