Life around here is a little bit crazy at times, certainly far from perfect, and at times not pretty. I've had to find a happy place in my mind once in awhile. This second kid thing has thrown us for a loop. The most difficult part is trying to stay rested enough, and I cringe to think about how long it will be before that day finally comes. It has also hard for me to let go of perfection and focus on what is important.
After one month, here is what I know about Ivy:
- She likes to eat! Yay for a fabulous nurser... especially after #1's track record.
- She prefers to sleep on the go with lots of noise around.
- She does not like to sleep in her bed between the hours of 8 and midnight.
- She has an opinion and isn't afraid to voice it.
- As soon as her needs are met, she calms right down.
- She loves her sister.
After one month, here is what I've learned:
- Being a mom is definitely the most difficult and rewarding job on earth.
- Friends and family love us.
- My husband rocks.
- God has blessed us with two beautiful girls.
As you can see from the following picture, Ivy has fit right into our happy routine! Norah enjoys doctoring and "shotting" her. The first time Norah told me she shot Ivy, I stopped in my tracks... wait, what?
After one month, here is what I know about Ivy:
- She likes to eat! Yay for a fabulous nurser... especially after #1's track record.
- She prefers to sleep on the go with lots of noise around.
- She does not like to sleep in her bed between the hours of 8 and midnight.
- She has an opinion and isn't afraid to voice it.
- As soon as her needs are met, she calms right down.
- She loves her sister.
After one month, here is what I've learned:
- Being a mom is definitely the most difficult and rewarding job on earth.
- Friends and family love us.
- My husband rocks.
- God has blessed us with two beautiful girls.
As you can see from the following picture, Ivy has fit right into our happy routine! Norah enjoys doctoring and "shotting" her. The first time Norah told me she shot Ivy, I stopped in my tracks... wait, what?
3 comments:
She is so sweet. Good job guys!! It gets easier I promise!!
You guys are doing great! She'll get that whole sleep thing figured out...
I love that last picture of Ivy.....so sweet!
You truly have 2 adorable little girls!! I am so glad we got to stop by for a quick visit. Next time the big sisters will have to play.
Post a Comment