Friday, August 07, 2009

A Picture is Worth A Thousand Words






The Details...

Norah is going to be a BIG SISTER! Our little "peanut" is expected on or around February 22 of 2010, and we are thrilled. God is good and faithful. His timing is perfect.

Now about the picture session...

I had grand plans to capture her excitement about being a big sister and posting that beautiful picture on the blog to spread our happy news. My plans were altered by a very grumpy 2 1/2 year who didn't want to change her shirt. She threw a royal fit and the result is quite hilarious in my opinion. She really is excited about the idea of a baby (I'n gonna hole it!), but the irony is that her world is about to be ROCKED.

9 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oh Norah......she has NO idea!
We couldn't be happier for you guys!!

Jana Dille said...

yay, congratulations!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! What a blessing! She better get all of her Diva moments out now :)

Anza said...

The Fullmer Family is so excited for you...Quinton is secretly hoping for a boy so he will have someone to play with when we get together! The pictures couldn't be any cuter...there will be those crying days from your toddler when the baby arrives, but I am glad she is excited.

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations 100 times, Alycia! I'm am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to follow your pregnancy on your blog and to find out what you're having. You make beautiful babies; I'm anxious to see the next adorable face you bless this earth with!

Emily (Redman) Jones said...

the Jones family says:
YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Motormouth Macey said...

Yay! Congratulations!!! Those pictures are AMAZINGLY adorable! Norah should give them as a gift to little brother/sister on there birthday someday waaaaaay down the road.

Blessed Beehive said...

Such a cute 'big sister' t-shirt! I am so excited for you guys...I would agree that the 'big bro or sis' is in for an earth shattering awakening!! Blessing to you!!

Riann said...

Yeah, congrats on your pregnancy! I hope that you are feeling well, and look forward to seeing pictures of Norah holding the new baby!
Riann Zink: Louisville, KY