I have had this dollhouse since the Christmas of my 4th grade year. That would make it at least 20 years old. My dad built it and it is still my most favorite Christmas memory. I had asked for a dollhouse for years and this was a big surprise. I never got around to finishing it. The world of miniatures is overwhelming and a bit expensive. With the pending move into Norah's "big girl room", I found renewed motivation. It still isn't done, but it will be soon.
I had a lot of the furniture already. It is all about 20 years old too!
My other project this week... headboard/footboard for Norah's bed. It was a great deal on Craig's List- really old and solid. It has "I love Ida" scratched into the footboard. I can't wait to put it all together! I will post pictures of her room when it is completely finished.
4 comments:
Bummer you guys got sick! Can't a teacher catch a break??!! I am so jealous you have a house with a dollhouse and girl things like that in it!!! I am excited to see what Norah's room will look like, post soon :)
I love that the dollhouse has a dollhouse in it :)
Wow! You put my spring break to shame. Sorry about everyone getting sick. I can't wait to see pics of Norah's "big girl" room. The dollhouse is amazing. All the little accessories are incredible.
That doll house is incredible. I felt like I was in that one movie...ummmm...oh great, now I can't remember the name. Anyway, I felt like I was peeking into someone's house! Teehee!
Post a Comment