Friday, October 03, 2008

Comments?

I am trying to figure out why there is no option to post a comment on our blog, so I am posting for the first time with no pictures. We are going to Castleford for the weekend, so maybe we will touch base with some of y'all.

2 comments:

Jana Dille said...

There we go! Well, the only reason I post so much is because I am a stay at home mom and have a little free time:) You are a busy mama. This will be fun. So you stay in touch with Jera? We just barely reconnected at our reunion. Good thing there's blogging out there! Talk to you soon.

Janelle said...

I was looking back at some of your older posts and discovered that our "babies" share the same birthday - Dec. 1! I love it! Are you as thankful as I am that they aren't any closer to Christmas?
P.S. LOVE The Office!