Monday, September 01, 2008

Back to School

Jeremy and I have been back to school for a couple of weeks- kids started a week ago. This time of year is always a whirlwind, but I love the beginning of school. Teaching is one of the few jobs where you get a fresh start once a year. The summer allows for rest and renewed energy. Granted, it only takes a couple of days (or that one student) for this feeling to wear off, but I enjoy it while it lasts...

Jeremy is teaching 7the grade Life Science and 8th grade Health. He will be coaching wrestling in the fall and teaching Drivers Ed. in his "free" time. He is a busy guy. I am teaching 3rd grade part time this year. I looped up with my class of 2nd graders and am team teaching with another teacher. I love it. I love it. I love it. I admire full time stay at home mommies, I- however- would not be a very good one. Doing both part time is working out great for our family.

Here is Norah playing in a fountain at a nearby park.


Learning a new trick...


Kissing her friend Noah... she is a kissing bandit.