Norah celebrated her first birthday on December 1st. It was a fun day with friends and family. Jeremy and I cannot believe how fast this past year has gone. We recently got the "OK" from the doctor that we no longer have to go in for weight checks. She is gaining weight on her own growth curve and is completely healthy. Yippee!
A little late, but we had to post a picture of the terrifying lioness.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Norah in the rocking chair that I got for my first birthday- almost 28 years ago! We had to take birthday pictures in her "birthday princess" shirt.
Digging into her birthday cupcake. She was pretty timid until I gave her a spoon- she then proceeded to demolish it.
Merry Christmas! We love each one of you!
1 comment:
Hey Jeremy and Alycia (and Norah)! I found your babypage through Noah's and was so excited. Cu-ute. What a beautiful family you have. I remember getting to meet Norah at church last Christmas when she was a newborn. It's neat to see all the photos of her growing up--and her little teeth are adorable! She looks like a happy baby and a fun part of the family. Have a Merry Christmas. RC
Post a Comment